The Eheim Professional 3 2180 Thermo Filter is a large, easy-to-use, high power aquarium filter which incorporates all of the new features of the original 2080 model : plus an electronically controlled 500w heating element built in.
- New self-priming aid - pushing the priming button starts the water flow into the filter for a quick and easy start-up.
- High performance ceramic shaft and ceramic bushing guarantee long service life and exceptional quiet running smoothness. Triple hose connection (2 x 16mm inlet pipes & 1 x 16mm outlet pipe) for perfect water circulation around large aquariums.
- Improved Handling Features : recessed handles, transport wheels, 4 sturdy clips, and multifunction adaptor.
- Large, safe and easy-to-use locking clips ensure completely watertight seal of pumphead onto filter canister.
- Maintenance and flow rate indicator
- Adjustable pump outlet
- Integral large volume
- Pre-filter pre-cleans the water mechanically to allow for longer between main filter cleaning. Includes a pre-filter drip tray to allow pre-filter to be removed and serviced cleanly
- 4 strong transport wheels make the filter easy to manoeuvre
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- For aquariums up to 1200 litres
- Pump Output : 1700 lph
- Power Consumption : 30w
- Thermo heater : 500w
- Filter Volume : 12 Litres + 1.5 Litre pre-filter (within canister)
- Dimensions : Height : 567mm* Width : 330mm Depth : 330mm *Height after allowance for hose attachment : very approx 60cms
Comes complete with all hoses, pipes, fittings, spray bar and pre-filter drip tray Filter media is NOT included
|Inner Hose Diameter||No|
|Cable Length (m)||No|
|Filter Includes Heater||No|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||56.7 x 33 x 33 cm|
|Filter Height Including Taps||No|
|Flow Rate (lph)||1700lph|
|Media Capacity||13.5 Litres|
An overview of our Prices per item...
Delivery costs are calculated by weight, and are dependant on other factors such as the value of your order and your location.
Get an Exact quote for delivery...
Add the items you would like to purchase to the shopping cart, and then head to the cart page. Here you will find a postage calculator that will combine your items to provide you with instant delivery options and quotes. Please note you DO NOT need to register or enter any personal details to get a postage quote.
Orders over £50 are Delivered FREE!
Providing none of the items in your order require pallet delivery, we will give you free Next Day Delivery, saving you £6.99. You can still upgrade this service if you wish, and will only pay the difference.
Bulk items requiring Pallet delivery are different...
Certain items, such as glass aquariums & large cabinets, require special handling and must be sent out on a pallet. We don't offer free pallet delivery, but we do subsidise it for all items over £50 in value.