Hikari Tropical Bio-Gold Discus 80g Fish Food, Small Pellets
Available to order for dispatch on Today, Friday 23rd February
Short Dated, end of July 2017, grab a bargain!
Hikari Tropical Discus Food was specifically developed for discus, taking into account their need for higher protein levels.
Additionally, discus have a unique eating technique and are known to be very finicky eaters.
Hikari Tropical Discus food has been manufactured to reduce the mess caused by a discus’ normal eating routine and formulated for maximum acceptance.This food is supplied in pellet form as shown in the image provided.
- Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promote ready acceptance by most discus and finicky eaters like cichlids and angelfish.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing Carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A complete and balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form and growth previously only available using beef heart or blood worms, but without the potential for fat-deposit formation or parasite infestation.
- Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics make it the first choice of most discus, even finicky eaters, juvenile or wild caught specimens. A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft while retaining its shape. Best of all it will not cloud your aquarium water.
Feed a small amount several times daily. When changing diets, smaller amounts more often are necessary until the new diet is fully accepted by your fish. Remove any uneaten food after feeding period.
|Food Suitable For