Hikari Lionhead Goldfish Sinking Fish Pellets 350g
Available to order
- Tetra Aquasafe - 5L£23.81
- Interpet Easy Read Aquarium Thermometer with SuckerSpecial Price £3.05 Regular Price £3.49
- Tetrafin Gold Japan 145g Sinking Goldfish Pellets - MediumSpecial Price £5.05 Regular Price £5.59
Short Dated - end of August 2017, grab a bargain!
Hikari Lionhead 350g Sinking type has the following advantages:
- Promotes head growth
- Superior colour enhancement
- Sinking pellet formula that does not cloud water
Hikari Lionhead has been scientifically developed to promote growth and the prominent lionhead shape of goldfish, such as Ranchu, Oranda and Azumanishiki.
These lionhead goldfish have a rare and exquisite beauty that makes them the elite class of all goldfish. Hikari Lionhead has been developed to produce superior results, while eliminating the parasite and bacteria problems associated with feeding live food.
- Hikari Lionhead is high in amino acids, specially formulated ingredients and all the necessary nutrients to promote desirable, true lionhead development.
- Rich in natural colour enhancing ingredients, Hikari Lionhead will bring out the exquisite colours fancy goldfish keepers expect without added supplementation of other foods.
- The vitamin and protein combination will promote rapid, true-to form growth.
- Hikari Lionhead is a sinking pellet, will not dissolve and therefore does not cloud the water.
For goldfish kept indoors, feed 2-4 times daily provided the water is 10 degrees C or above.
For goldfish kept outdoors the amount to feed will vary according to the season.
During spring and autumn, feed once daily during the warmest part of the day. During summer feed freely during daylight hours, your fish have their best appetite during this season.
During winter, feed Hikari Wheat-Germ mini pellet due to its high digestibility and easy assimilation during this period when your goldfish’s digestion cycle slows down. Please do not exceed the amount your fish will eat within a few minutes.
Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding.
Ingredients: Shrimp meal, cuttlefish meal, wheat flour, brewers’ dried yeast, rice meal, spirulina, protease, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K3, vitamin B12, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), magnesium carbonate, manganese sulphate, calcium iodate.
|Food Suitable For