Eco Aqua 30W Aquarium LED Spotlight Marine Blue
Availability:Out of stock
A high output spotlight from Eco-Aqua suitable for smaller reef aquariums this LED replicates the lighting and effect of metal halide bulbs and is therefore suitable as the main lighting source in your aquarium.
6 x Blue 460nm CREE LED's
4 x Blue 450nm CREE LED's
The LED spotlight is a compact unit packed with high-powered CREE LEDs and is offered with a choice of lens to best suit your aquarium size.
Made from a high quality die cast aluminium housing in a finned design which eliminates the need for noisy cooling fans.
The unit can be clamped to the side the of aquarium easily or with the use of a suspension kit it can be suspended over the aquarium.
For larger aquariums it is recommended that multiple spotlights are placed 30-35cm apart.
- Passive cooling without the need for fans
- Long life span
- Waterproof (IP67) LED light unit
- Low energy consumption
- Adjustable position and angle over aquarium
- Interchangeable lenses available
- For use with Marine and Freshwater Aquariums
- Marine White and Freshwater models use a mix of white and coloured CREE XPE LEDs for optimum aquatic colour rendition maximum light output
- Mounting arm and bracket allow easy fitting to aquarium rim and adjustment of spotlight angle
- Range of additional mounting and lens accessories
- Low voltage IP67 lamp with remote mains driver and power switch
For Marine aquariums with soft coral use the 40 degree lens when suspended or with deeper aquariums, the 60 degree lens for nano tanks and when mounted closer to the water surface. Spacing between LEDs is recommended at 35cm.
For Marine aquariums with hard corals use the 40 degree lens for deeper aquariums and space at 30cm. For tanks 55cm in height or less, use 60 degree lenses at 30cm spacings. It is possible to keep hard corals using the soft coral recommendations of 60 degree lens and 35cm spacing’s, but species with a high light requirement should then be kept directly under the centre of the spotlight.
|Colour Temp - Kelvin