Eco Aqua 30W Aquarium LED Spotlight Freshwater
Availability:Out of stock
A high output spotlight from Eco-Aqua which replicates the lighting and effect of metal halide bulbs and is therefore suitable as the main lighting source in your aquarium.
The LED spotlight is a compact unit packed with high-powered CREE LEDs and is offered with a choice of lens to best suit your aquarium size.
Made from a high quality die cast aluminium housing in a finned design which eliminates the need for noisy cooling fans.
The unit can be clamped to the side the of aquarium easily or with the use of a suspension kit it can be suspended over the aquarium.
For larger aquariums it is recommended that multiple spotlights are placed 30-35cm apart.
5,000K colour temperature
8 x 6500K, 2 x 460nm & 2 x 620nm CREE LED's
- Passive cooling without the need for fans
- Long life span
- Waterproof (IP67) LED light unit
- Low energy consumption
- Adjustable position and angle over aquarium
- Interchangeable lenses available
- For use with Marine and Freshwater Aquariums
- Marine White and Freshwater models use a mix of white and coloured CREE XPE LEDs for optimum aquatic colour rendition maximum light output
- Mounting arm and bracket allow easy fitting to aquarium rim and adjustment of spotlight angle
- Range of additional mounting and lens accessories
- Low voltage IP67 lamp with remote mains driver and power switch