Hozelock Bioforce 4500 Compact Pond Filtration Set
The new Hozelock Bioforce 4500 filtration system is a combined package including the new Aquaforce 4000 Pump and a Bioforce 4500 UVC filter.
It replaces the old Ecoclear 8000 Sets.
The new Bioforce is pre-assembled for easy installation with a new pond or an existing filtration system. The unit can be hidden at the side of a pond or buried in the ground up to the level of hose inlets. The pressurised filter allows the water to be pumped to a higher exit point to create relaxing waterfalls.
- Through flow coarse foams reduce the filter cleaning frequency.
- Profiled foams present a larger surface area for the efficient removal of waste.
- Layered foam makes thorough cleaning easy.
Bioforce has an excellent biological filtration with Kaldnes K3 biomedia exclusive to Hozelock Cyprio filter systems. Kaldnes is scientifically proven and in widespread use in industrial water purification processes. As a result, it has vastly superior biological capacity compared to other biomedia used in pond filtration.
UVC - Ultra-violet Clarifier
High efficiency single-ended UV lamps and in-built water turbulator ensures maximum water treatment and the elimination of green water.
The full Bioforce range has an easy clean backfluh facility for flushing debris out of the filter, thereby extending the time between thorough foam cleaning. This is also aided by the use of flow through coarse foams, which efficiently remove waste particles whilst also reducing cleaning frequency.
The Bioforce Revolution features a patented, easy clean system and is combined with a 3 step filter process to offer Clear and Healthy Water Guaranteed:
- No fuss cleaning system - No more dirty hands simply turn the handle to activate the internal cleaning blades that separate solids from the Cypricube foams.
- Pressurised filtration without clogging or flow loss unique Cypricube foam filters effectively remove waste but do not clog like traditional foam filters.
At a glance:
- Three stages of filtration, including biological mechanical and UV
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Pressurised filtration
- Allows a complete filtration process
- Available in a variety of water capacities
- Includes 'back-flush' facility
Bioforce 4500 UVC The bioforce filters are a closed, pressure system holding more bacteria than a similar size normal filter. Small enough to hide near the pond when it is buried up to its lid. This model also contains an 11w ultra violet clarifier.
The new Aquaforce is the recommended pump for pumping water to the Bioforce filter and in addition to the filtration and can also be used for waterfalls.
Maximum Flow Rate: 4000 lph
Cable Length: 10m
Inlet / Outlet Size: 25mm - 40mm (1" - 1.5")
Maximum Head Height: 2.5m
Previously known as the Bioforce 9000 will take a maximum flow of 4000 litres per hour
It has an 11W Uv Clarifier with a 5m cable
Suitable for ponds upto 9000 litres without fish and 4500 litres with fish
Dimensions: 475 x 387 x 293 mm
Inlet/Outlet Size: 20mm - 25mm (3/4 - 1")
Comes complete with media and sponges